L-Jetronic Mass Flow Meter problem ?

Hier könnt ihr technische Fragen stellen ... und natürlich auch beantworten.
Antworten
GSE7000

L-Jetronic Mass Flow Meter problem ?

Beitrag von GSE7000 »

Hello Opel Fellows,
I have a question, and in fact i wonder if someone could help we with some measurements, if you have availabe a Opel 2.5E L-Jetronic Mass Flow Meter ?
Long story short: It is regarding a 2.5 Engine L-Jetronic that will not give full power, and we have replaced most of the things:
ECU
Distributor
ignition plugs, leads etc
Checked Timing
Water temp sensor
Mass Flow Meter
Fuel Pump + Relay
Fuel Pressure

We have performed a lot of measuring on electric components. The car is an original Commodore C 2.5E 1982, in a very good condition, exept for the enngine. It starts and run very fine, exept when giving full power, it feels that it will a kind of not go to the top.
Next step is to check the injector and injector resistors for correct values.

Ok, so there is one exactly measurement that is not in accordance with info from senator-monza.de and senatorman.de

The Mass air flow meter is supposed to have these readings:
PIN 6-7 CA 50 OHM
PIN 6-8 CA 180 OHM
PIN 6-9 CA 280 OHM
PIN 8-9 CA 100 OHM
PIN 27-6 CA 3380 OHM

OK, so my readings is showing almost the double of these , exept for pin 27-6 that is correct.
The problem is that i found one more mass flow meter with same part number, and it had the same values.
On Monza-senator.DE there is a note "2.0E-3.0E" and i am not shure it that excludes the 2.5E enigne.

So final question, just to exclude the mass airflow meter, is there someone that has an air mass flow meter with the part number:
0 280 202024 that could check the measurements OHM for the pins mentioned, i would be very thankful.

I suppose it is correct, but you know, i am not able to find any data that supports the value i got.
The values are stable.
If someone have the correct data for this particular engine, it would be very nice.

Thanks guys!! :prost:
Commo-ohne-Dach
Fahrzeugtyp: Commodore B
Bauform: Cabrio
Motor: C30SE
Baujahr: 08/1977

Re: L-Jetronic Mass Flow Meter problem ?

Beitrag von Commo-ohne-Dach »

Wich fuel line diameter is built in your car?
Think Pink or die trying !
GSE7000

Re: L-Jetronic Mass Flow Meter problem ?

Beitrag von GSE7000 »

i Think it is 8 mm hoses. It is the original system.
The manual had a test procedure for the fuel pump. Testing flow/amount of fuel delivered for 1 minute when disconnect fuel line by engine,
and it was ok. Also pressure was ok (2,7Bar)
Antworten